stitch ya neck out: Heidi's yarn choice

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Heidi's yarn choice

Hi there! I'm Heidi from stepintomythimble.com and I'm pleased to be part of this.

After a couple weeks of indecision (and a lot of online shopping for handpainted yarns), I finally have decided to use some that has been in my stash for nearly three years. This is from Tintagel Farms, which only sells at fiber festivals, and it's really soft and nice. The color name is Forest Floor.

Tintagel Farms yarn

I've chosen the Midwest Moonlight scarf for it. I hope the combination of the stitch pattern and the variegated yarn will work out okay.

I should have this in the mail tomorrow, along with a few other small treats for my pal.

2 Comments:

At 03 August, 2005 16:50, Blogger JinxedMinx said...

Beautiful! (Great presentation, too! Hee!) I hope we all post finished pictures of what we knit - I'd love to see how that stitch pattern looks with your yarn.

~Miri

 
At 03 August, 2005 18:36, Blogger Sonya said...

This yarn looks yummy!!! Whoever knits this is lucky!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home