stitch ya neck out: Another intro

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Another intro

Hello!
I'm so excited to be a part of this swap! It's gonna be awesome! My name is Hillary, I live in Woodinville, WA - I think I win the prize for most exotic local! :) I'm married with a 21 month old daughter Helen, work full time at a software company in Marketing Events, and dream about having enough time to get sick of knitting!
I decided on the turtle neck shrug and picked out my yarn this last weekend. I'm using Rowan Kid Classic in smoke.



Boring, I know, but it's my favorite pattern from the book and the color will go with everything!
Looking forward to knitting something different...maybe backyard leaves...want to knit it, but not for myself. Cant' wait!

2 Comments:

At 31 July, 2005 11:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think the turtleneck shrug is divine and that you are going to have a truly wearable creation with your kid classic*
Isn't this a wonderful exchange?*
NOT boring AT ALL* Betcha can't WAIT to have it in your wardrobe :-)
Blessings
norbu

 
At 01 August, 2005 00:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think there are going to be LOTS of people knitting the turtleneck shrug over the next few weeks! i need one in my wardrobe too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home