stitch ya neck out: Another hi

Monday, July 25, 2005

Another hi

Hello, fellow scarf knitters! I decided to greet everybody too, now that Rosa started. My name is Kristel, and I'm from Finland. I've been a passionate knitter for years, but I've only recently heard the siren song of shawls and scarves. This year I've hardly knit anything but shawls, scarves and socks, but I've used to be more of a sweater knitter. I'm really looking forward to seeing what everybody is going to make! The scarf I want is Ruffles, but I haven't had the chance to shop for yarn yet.

I hope everybody has a fun swap/knitalong! :)

1 Comments:

At 25 July, 2005 23:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Kristel*
Fab to meet you*
I couldn't resist Ruffles either (I did try....) :-)
Don't have my yarn either but think I will get the specified yarn, or a flufflier version of it* Will get on to that aspect very soon once I know where my partner is located in the universe*
Looking forward to meeting heaps of my swapees
Blessings
norbu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home