stitch ya neck out: Decisions, decisions...

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Decisions, decisions...

Does anybody else have trouble choosing the right yarn? I want my pal to enjoy the knitting, so I really wanted to find something that's wonderful to knit at pretty to look at, and preferably something she doesn't have in her local yarn store.

Now I think I have found the right thing, and in my own stash even, but then there's the colour issue. :) I have a beautiful Finnish merino-silk blend yarn in two shades of green, and now I'll have to decide on either dark moss green or a lighter shade that's somewhat more like birch leaves. *sigh* What do you say? Light or dark?

2 Comments:

At 02 August, 2005 20:07, Blogger gina said...

Depends on what scarf you chose... light colors show off delicate/intricate stitches better...

 
At 03 August, 2005 08:32, Blogger Kristel said...

Yes, of course it's easier to knit light colours. Maybe I'll pick the lighter green. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home