Like others, I ran out of yarn while working on the neck of Hillary's Turtleneck Shrug. Being able to find the same dyelot here in California, we agreed that I would send it off and Hillary would decide whether or not to add more. So, in a way, it's done. Hillary, your shrug has:
- Ridden the Santa Monica Blue Bus (no small feat!)
- Moved across the 405
- Attended an academic conference in Irvine (it may have understood more than I did)
- Read journal articles (I think it wants to go to grad school)
- Sparked conversations on the walk to campus ("Are you knitting? Is that a giraffe neck warmer?" while working on the sleeve)
- Clarified why you'd call it a shrug - after the fifth time of being asked "You're making a turtleneck with sleeves?"
I enjoyed working on this - the yarn is very nice and anything without seams is great - hope you like it!