stitch ya neck out: hands off it's mine!

Friday, October 14, 2005

hands off it's mine!

So I got home from holiday and went to the post office this morning to get pick up a package. I suspected that it was from Kristel, since she emailed me to warn me that it was coming. In fact it got here in 2 days, all the way from Finland.


....
Check out my beautiful scarf


The leaf pattern is similar to the one that I did for Grumperina's scarf. See how perfect all the stitches are.


....
So good that it can stand a close-up


I think that this picture might had worked better if I had longer arms, or bothered to read the instruction book to work out the timer, but I did want you to see the scarf on me ;-) It's so fuzzy, soft and wonderfully warm.

....
Does it just look lovely peeking out from my coat?


Thank you, Kristel for making me a wonderful scarf which I will treasure. The workmanship is so perfect that I can't even see where the yarn was joined. The edges are perfectly flat and the scarf just the perfect length. I'm now hoping for a very cold winter.

Thank you Jacqueline and Kris for organising this swap. I had a great time participating, meeting 2 lovely knitters and of course getting to know a few knitters just a little bit better.

To all the Liberty girls, I'll bring this to show you when we next meet, just don't forget, hands off, because it's mine ;-)

1 Comments:

At 15 October, 2005 06:41, Blogger Kristel said...

The scarf looks really good on you! I'm glad you like it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home