stitch ya neck out: Pondering...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Pondering...

Dear Winnie,

You are so fabulous! Fabulous, I tell you, FABULOUS!

After waiting patiently for over a month while your swap yarn idles through US customs, you get to it without missing a beat. I'm loving what you've done so far--how can I not, what with you be a fabulous knitter--and am pondering your request for how to continue. I'll mull it over through the day, and get back to you on details when I come home from work tonight. Sound good?

In the meantime, anyone out there with Backyard Leaves-y knowledge and experience, I'd love to hear from you, I'm sure Winnie would too. Having never seen a finished piece, I'm not certain how this should turn out.

Cheers!
Anna

P.S. - Winnie, I'm so happy your yarn finally arrived--on your birthday, no less! Happy day-after birthday! I'm looking forward to seeing your completed Clapotis, it's coming along so nicely.

1 Comments:

At 14 September, 2005 16:18, Blogger T. said...

I knitted Leanne's on size 4.5 mm (yarn is Cashmerino Aran) :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home