stitch ya neck out: HELLOOOO...I'm home!!

Friday, September 09, 2005

HELLOOOO...I'm home!!


From the rooftops of Sydney, Australia to the shores of Tampa, Florida.....what more could a girl ask for!

I couldn't ask for more either.......I JUST LOVE IT! The leaves are a perfect reminder that fall is on the way....although it may be a while, I'll be ready to sport my new scarf...thanks to Meg! She's an amazing knitter.....amazingly fast too. She also sent me an Australian knitting magazine...check it out on my blog.

I have really enjoyed necking with my new friends...I hope to post pictures this weekend of Ruffles that I am knitting for Kiri. Enjoy your weekend!

Sonya

2 Comments:

At 10 September, 2005 12:42, Blogger kittybaroque said...

WoW, can't BELIEVE our first scarf has arrived home!!!
Bet you can't WAIT for the cold weather Sonya and Meg, EXCELLENT job**
Just LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE this exchange, its SOOOO exciting
Blessings
norbu

 
At 12 September, 2005 23:58, Blogger Meg said...

So glad to see Backyard Leaves has made it home and I'm happy you like it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home