stitch ya neck out: more leaves are falling

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

more leaves are falling

It's not true that all I do is spend time prodding a particular Geek that I work with. I'm still plugging away at Grumperina 's scarf.


....


How appropriate that it's a falling leaves pattern, as it feels like summer has just evaporated. It's still dark when I get up to get ready to work...

I'm still loving this pattern and I'm still not bored... yet.. and working both ends together means, I don't have to count repeats...

When I get to the graft part, I'm going to need A LOT of support. How does one go about grafting this thing together?

1 Comments:

At 01 September, 2005 00:55, Blogger grumperina said...

It is looking just great! Falling leaves are just perfect for the weather we'll be having in a month or two (although the color is certainly not a typical fall color). I cannot wait to receive my scarf! Woo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home