stitch ya neck out: Misty 3...

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Misty 3...

No pics tonight as my crappy phone camera only takes pics in broad daylight but I can tell you I am on the third ball of Misty Garden* Just had to tell someone who would at least vaguely 'get' what I am saying here :-)
Wow, she does indeed look long and luxurious* Don't worry Michele, she will be home with you soon** Today 'she' went off to the mountains for a healing ceremony and so is now truly blessed with lots of positive vibes*
Blessings all and hope all yarn and ptotential scarves are now safely with their owners, Leola, have my yarn babies arrived safely? I DO hope so**
BTW, I hear Wrap Style is out in the US, perhaps that is the next SYSO (Stick Ya Shoulders Out).
Can anyone tell me if it is as amazing as Scarf Style?
norbu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home