stitch ya neck out: Should you be wondering where your yarn is ...

Monday, August 22, 2005

Should you be wondering where your yarn is ...

That probably means that you are knitting for me. Sorry, ever the procrastinator... The yarn is definitely in the post and don't worry about an end of October finish because it doesn't get cold enough to wear scarves until about December.

Now, I might be bad about sending out yarn, but I am good about my other knitting obligations... lookie here, I've started Grumperina 's scarf.


....


I'm starting to worry about blocking this yarn. I have nightmares, that the ends will curl like mad. Has anyone wet block Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino before and have recommendations?

1 Comments:

At 22 August, 2005 23:17, Blogger grumperina said...

Oh yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about! Look at that good-looking scarf! Polly, it's looking great, I'm excited that you've started :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home