stitch ya neck out: Just Checking

Friday, August 19, 2005

Just Checking

I have been tracking down who's received their packages and reading up on the progresses of the scarves on this swap. I haven't received my package yet, and it's making me just a wee bit nervous. Well, anyone else on the same boat with me? I have heard from my pal that I should be expecting a package next week, so I know for sure that I'll be casting on as soon as the package arrives. The suspense on finding out who I will be knitting for is killing me (j/k!) I would hate to miss the deadline to send out the scarf. Anyone else still waiting for their packages too?
P.S. No hard feelings, swap pal :D

4 Comments:

At 19 August, 2005 06:47, Blogger Kristel said...

I'm still waiting too! But I figured my package might be delayed in the mail, since I live in northern Europe and quite far from most other participants.

 
At 19 August, 2005 08:31, Blogger Mary said...

I'm still waiting also. Like you, I've heard from my pal, so I know the yarn is on its way. Don't worry - I'm sure you'll get yours soon.

 
At 19 August, 2005 09:50, Blogger kris said...

i sent my yarn off two weeks ago but i don't think it has arrived yet. hurry up, mr. postman (sorry, i mean ms./mr. post delivery person)! on the other hand, i have received my yarn but can't start the scarf because of my bad hand! boo!

i'll send out an email to everyone later so we can try and get an overview of the situation.

 
At 19 August, 2005 15:02, Blogger Anna said...

I haven't received anything yet either, but I'm not so concernced. I've found that there's been quite a delay in things getting through the states recently. I sent some packages that took 3 weeks to get from Canada to just across the border in New York. Meanwhile, a package I sent to Australia made it there in one week. I've heard that US customs may be the cause of the hold-up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home