stitch ya neck out: My yarn arrived - my camera is hiding

Saturday, August 20, 2005

My yarn arrived - my camera is hiding

And because I've been slightly sleepy I posted this to my blog 5 days ago and only just now noticed that I hadn't put it up here! Bother!!

I got my yarn for Stitch Ya Neck Out. It's 6 balls of Jaeger Matchmaker in color 900, mocha, with which to make Forbes Forest. I'm slightly intimidated by the cables and bobbles. One of the blog posts had a suggestion for changing the bobbles and I'll probably try it out on my swatch, but I'm not sure, I might just do it as written.
My lovely victim... er.. partner (did I guess who you are correctly?) also sent me a skein of Rowan Summer Tweed in the completely over the top pink that is color 528. I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with it, but I'm sure it'll be fun when I figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home