stitch ya neck out: Gasp!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Gasp!

[no title]

I...I...I....I'm speechless! Scarf Swap pal Miri has full-on blown my mind with the arrival of her scarf yarn. A package so filled with treats--personalized--treats, no-less, words alone can't do it justice.  

 
Unwrapped package   
 
: gasp!! : Blue Sky ALPACA!
 
Tucked away in the corners: lemon and verbena products!

Miri, thanks a million for your thoughtfulness.  I love the yarn, and the pattern you've chosen.  I've been thinking of the Forbes Forest scarf a lot lately, and am more than a bit excited to knit this up for you.  Let the swap begin!

1 Comments:

At 25 August, 2005 01:53, Blogger JinxedMinx said...

Woohoo! I was afraid it wouldn't arrive before I left, and I'd be too curious while on vacation! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home