stitch ya neck out: My yarn is here!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My yarn is here!

Typically on the one day my husband decides to take the camera with him to work, my exchange yarn arrives. So, you will have to settle with a verbal account this time. :)

My package came from the UK, from Polly of All Tangled Up. There are 5 balls of Furlana (80% Merino, 20% Possum fur) in a beautiful dark green. I get to knit in my favourite colour, yay! :) The yarn was packed in a plastic zippered Simply knitting -container, which is lucky for the yarn as my 1-year-old was very interested in the package. (She hasn't quite figured out zippers yet so the yarn stayed safe and dry.) There was also a tube of Jaffa cookies. I didn't even eat those right away, but put them away in the kitchen cupboard like a good girl.

Polly wrote that she had initially planned to ask me to knit Forbes Forest, but that the metrage of the yarn she had wasn't enough. So, I get to decide what to make all by myself. I'll have to dive into my knitting library to see what I find. This will be fun! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home