stitch ya neck out: Hey Michele, Mist is here.....

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Hey Michele, Mist is here.....

Hey there Guys,
Well, I am sorry the photos are SO lame but I only have my camera phone and figured they were better than nothing...
Here Michele, (& all), this is the progress so far*Almost half way through my second ball so almost half way through, wwoohhhooooo. Misty is a great knit to take on my travels so she has been mostly all round Melbourne on my way to work, on the way home, to SnB meets, up to the mountains - ALL over* I hadn't worked with Feather & Fan before and while it is challenging with all the mohair fuzz and the like I think the dappled effect of the pattern is awesomely cool.
Will of course keep y'all posted but in the meantime, enjoy these teeny photos though NONE of these REALLY show the colour off.



I am REALLY enjoying reading all the knit journey's and seeing the emergence of these WONDERFUL creations, wwwooohhhhooooooo
Blessings
Norbu

1 Comments:

At 23 August, 2005 13:12, Blogger JinxedMinx said...

Oh man is that gorgeous yarn!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home