stitch ya neck out: My holiday weekend

Thursday, September 08, 2005

My holiday weekend

This past weekend was a holiday weekend here in the States, and I decided to visit my parents, who live a 4.5-hour train ride away. The train ride to their house was incredibly productive (although the train ride back was too late at night to do anything):


Check out that ever-growing scarf! This is Forbes Forest for Meg, I'm about 70% done.

I simply love the pattern. I remember it by heart at this point, and it produces a wonderfully textured fabric:


Great choice, Meg, and everyone else who decided on Forbes Forest!

2 Comments:

At 08 September, 2005 04:11, Blogger Meg said...

jeepers, that looks lovely. You know, in the photo showing the length of the scarf, the two pairs of knit stitches on either side of the central panel could look a little like train tracks - or maybe I just thought of that since you mentioned you were traveling by train...
After your rave review of the pattern, I'm hoping I'll get a chance to try it one day...
Looks fabbo, can't wait to have that scarf in my hot little hands.

 
At 08 September, 2005 13:07, Blogger kittybaroque said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home