stitch ya neck out: I'm on the same boat...

Saturday, August 06, 2005

I'm on the same boat...

I, like Cassie, have yet to mail my yarn as well. My problem though is that like an idiot I read the turtleneck shrug pattern as requiring 3 balls of yarn instead of the 4 clearly listed on the pattern! I guess that's what happens when you have a 21 month old, and are pregnant....can you start losing your mind more at only 4 weeks along?! :) Of course I couldn't make it to the LYS all week, and of course they don't have more of the color I bought. Soooo...I have to make it in today, pick a different color or yarn, and get it shipped on Monday. Sorry secret pal...it's coming I promise! We don't live far apart, so it shouldn't take too long!
Now I have to make a new yarn choice though...ugh! Should I be wild and crazy and pick the orange juicy color in the kid classic?....or I could substitute DB cashmerinio aran, yum! I just don't want to spend a fortune in case it's too weird to wear! Plus, it might look even crazier once I have a big belly sticking out under it!! hmmm....well, off to the LYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home