stitch ya neck out

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Oh, it has been FABULOUS reading all about the knit gifts that are making their way around the world and seeing a heap of yarn lusciousness.
As soon as I read the note about my yarn pal I ordered my goodies online to be sent directly to them so I have no wonderful photos, heck, I haven't even seen the colour I chose in 'real' life) and, so, I do apologise yarn pal that you will receive something initially without any little giftie however, do trust that will follow*I tried, I REALLY tried to resist Ruffles but couldn't help myself. Those who know me well will know that Pink is my ABSOLUTE fave colour and, even though it just MIGHT not suit me I just HAD to choose Azalea which I thought was more a dusky pink but might be quite FULL ON. Just ruffley pink stuff arriving in the mail was just WAY too hard to resist :-)
So, dearest yarn pal, when you receive my knitterly goodness please drop me a line to say it has arrived safely and expect some gorgeousnes in the mail sometime soon <3 <3 <3
I'm REALLY enjoying all the entries so far, SUCH yarn wonderfulness*
Blessings
norbu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home