stitch ya neck out: Blissful Cashmerino Aran

Friday, August 05, 2005

Blissful Cashmerino Aran


Hi all! This is my first post on the site. I don't know why I haven't piped up sooner : )!

I have chosen for my SYNO knitter to make Backyard Leaves from Scarf Style in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran in white. I was hesitant on the white, but my LYS didn't have enough of the green I wanted. So, I guess it's kind of like snow-covered back yard leaves? Works for me!

Anyhow, the cashmerino was shipped off today to be knitted in a much more exotic locale than St. Louis, Missouri. I hope the recipient enjoys the softness of the yarn and finds the pattern to be a fun one!

2 Comments:

At 05 August, 2005 13:22, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Michele, thanks! You never know...most places are more exotic than St. Louis, MO : )!

 
At 08 August, 2005 11:40, Blogger kittybaroque said...

Leaves in White? Will be GORGEOUSLY lush*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home