stitch ya neck out: TRICK or ....

Sunday, October 30, 2005

TRICK or ....


TREAT! It's a RUFFLY treat for Kiri! I'm going to have a hard time sending this off. I've become attached to her and love it! My SnB friends named her the never ending noodle. She is made up of 490 yards of Patons' Katrina in Ocean. She did see the ocean here in Florida on a couple of occasions. She's off to Indiana next week to her rightful owner.

Thanks Jac and Kris for being so smart and creating the Necking with Friends swap. It's been great to knit and receive, as well as meeting new blog friends. Knit on! Sonya

1 Comments:

At 31 October, 2005 07:49, Blogger Kiri said...

Wow! Sonya, that looks awesome. I hope it wasn't too much of a burden... I know you've probably been studying really hard lately. Good luck on your exam and thankyou so much for the miles and miles of knitting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home