stitch ya neck out: My Turtleneck Shrug

Sunday, October 23, 2005

My Turtleneck Shrug

My SYNO package is here! Heidi did such a wonderful job with it. Her expert finishing touches are so perfect that even after staring at it for a long time, I still couldn't figure out how she managed to hide all the yarn ends. I've never seen such mad skills! Without further ado, here's her FO on me - as a shrug, as a long scarf, AND as a keyhole scarf.
Heidi also included a pack of Halloween candies and a bar of lavender oatmeal soap in her package. She didn't have to, but I'm so thankful she did. Thank you so much, Heidi. I love them all!A big thank-you also goes out to Jac and Kris for organizing this swap. It was the first for me and I can see myself participating in more swaps in the future.

1 Comments:

At 24 October, 2005 13:46, Blogger Heidi said...

Winnie! It looks awesome on you! I'm so glad you like how it turned out.

Hope it keeps you warm this winter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home