stitch ya neck out: Just in time for this cold cold weather!

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Just in time for this cold cold weather!

Look what came in the mail today! My Turtleneck Shrug made for me by the wonderful Annie, some Regia sock yarn (I've never used Regia before but how lovely), and a beautiful card! Thank you so much Annie!


The yarn was Rowan Kid Classic, and it feels so wonderful! Warm and soft with marvelous halo! I'm definitely going to be getting more of that stuff. You want a picture of me in it? Here ya go!



Thank you so much to Annie for all of her wonderful work and dedication through all those rows of ribbing! I absolutely love it! And the neck turned out just fine! In fact, I'm wearing it to a local craft fair tomorrow. Also thank you to the wonderful organizers behind SYNO. It was a fab idea, and so fun to participate! If y'all ever decide to do another like this one, count me in!

-Gabby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home