stitch ya neck out: Airmail

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Airmail

parcel

What's inside?

bamboo

Enough bamboo yarn from Southwest Trading Company for a Blue Collar. (Of course, mine will be red.)

I'd planned on requesting a Turtleneck Shrug (also by Teva Durham), but this yarn spoke to me Thursday night just as ak traditions was closing.

My personal knitter is someplace hot and humid right now (an educated guess having lived within a few hours driving distance until earlier this year) and I thought, why not give her a break? I'm not much of a summer knitter myself, so I'm hoping she enjoys a lightweight bamboo in the waning days of summer.

1 Comments:

At 08 August, 2005 16:15, Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful yarn! I'm sure that your knitter will be more than happy to knit w/a lightweight yarn : )!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home