stitch ya neck out: Forbes Forest Finished, Sent, and Arrived

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Forbes Forest Finished, Sent, and Arrived

Well, it was 3 months late, but the scarf is finished, and has been received by MellowTrouble who has been very understanding. Here's the final product being modeled by the puppy.



I was worried at the beginning about tension irregularities. I even wrote a note to my recipient after knitting most of a ball of the yarn to ask her if I should rip it out and start over. She reassured me that all my problems would be resolved with a quick soak in warm water and being pinned out to dry. I suppose I should have believed her, and the other people who were telling me that blocking was a wonderful tool to have in a knitter's bag of tricks. I'm a little slow, but I believe them now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home