stitch ya neck out: Here and There Cables has arrived

Monday, November 28, 2005

Here and There Cables has arrived

... and I love it! The yarn has turned into a yummy thick fabric, just perfect - all the scarves I have are really lightweight. And it's not scratchy at all, Mary! Thank you so much!! It's a pattern I didn't dare try myself, I'm thrilled that you made it for me :-)




(Miserable weather here ...)

The fabric is like a heavy, dense tweed or something, and I love the colours :-)



If I knew that the scarf I made for Leanne has arrived as well, I'd be really happy - I'm a bit worried it might have disapparead in the mail :-( I sent it out on 26 October, and I haven't heard from Leanne at all. She hasn't replied to my email yet either. Is anyone in touch with her?

3 Comments:

At 28 November, 2005 23:14, Blogger Mary said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you like it. If you weather is anything like the UK, then you'll get plenty of use out of a thick, warm scarf right now.

 
At 29 November, 2005 01:41, Blogger T. said...

It's grey and we're having a bit of snow/sleet ... Ugh. Definitely warm-scarf weather! Your timing was perfect :-)

 
At 29 November, 2005 07:15, Blogger Kiri said...

Can I just slobber over that yarn one last time? It's really neat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home