stitch ya neck out: My Turtleneck Shrug

Friday, December 23, 2005

My Turtleneck Shrug


I received my lovely Turtleneck Shrug from Rosa more than a week ago and have been very negligent in taking a decent picture and posting about my scarf/shrug. The shrug is made with Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran Tweed in Bark. I love how soft and tweedy it is and Rosa did a wonderful job. The sleeves are quite long, but I like long sleeves. Rosa ran out of yarn on the turntleneck, so it is 2 inches shorter than called for in the pattern. I'm debating about adding the two inches to the neck as I discussed with Rosa, or leaving it as is.

Thanks Rosa for such a wonderul shrug/scarf. I know I'll get a lot of wear out of it this winter.

1 Comments:

At 27 December, 2005 23:55, Blogger Miss Twiss said...

My sleeves are long on my TNS too, so I roll them up as much as the turtle rolls over and it looks great! For the full effect, you'll need more turtle. Oh, and I love the tweed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home