stitch ya neck out: Turtleneck shrug arrived!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Turtleneck shrug arrived!

My Turtleneck shrug arrived safely back in Brooklyn this week after its vacation in London.

Tshrug_model.jpg

The Specs:
Pattern: Turtleneck Shrug by Teva Durham, from Scarf Style
Yarn: Joseph Galler Prime Alpaca in Nutmeg, 2 strands held together, 2 skeins
Masterful knitting by: Amelia

Its an interesting, and quite cute garment. I love how long the sleeves are...perfection!

TShrug_closeup.jpg

And, as a bonus, Amelia sent along a scarf kit from Touch Yarns and chocolate from Green and Blacks. Those chocolates sure are good.. I am going to have to check on the availability of them here in the US. And I just love when yarn comes in a kit... its like it already has a purpose :-) I am looking forward to working with this laceweight.

TShrug_bonus.jpg

Thanks Amelia! And Thanks Jac and Kris for organizing this swap - it was great fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home