stitch ya neck out: One more done!

Monday, September 12, 2005

One more done!

Midwest Moonlight for Bethiee is all done!


The color is much more accurate in the photos in this post. But the light was so much better in this room, that I sacrificed color accuracy.

This took 4 hanks of Classic Elite Premiere, a 50% cotton/50% tencel blend in colorway #5207 Bright Blue. Although this is clearly periwinkle, not blue. I used Addi Turbo circs, size US 6/4.0mm, and post blocking, the scarf measured about 9" wide and 63" long.

And just to prove that the pattern is indeed reversible, here is a close-up.


Again, bad color.

So I'll be sending this back to Bethieee. I hope she enjoys the snuggly softness.

2 Comments:

At 13 September, 2005 01:40, Blogger Sonya said...

I love the scarf...beautiful knitting...makes me wish I had selected this pattern ;)

 
At 13 September, 2005 08:05, Blogger bethieee said...

wow, you're fabulous...
I'll get you my address as soon as I dig my email out of the hole it got into when I was away for the weekend.
it looks good in grey, not the color I intended, but I might well do another one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home