stitch ya neck out: Crushed Velvet

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Crushed Velvet

Not to be confused with the crushed velvet traditionally favoured by clairvoyants, psychics and readers of crystal balls, I would like to share with you the beginnings of Amelia's vintage velvet scarf.


I am about halfway through my second of five balls of yarn. That includes the fact that I already had a ball knitted up and wasn't happy with it so I had to frog it, go up a needle size and start again.

I had a few tension problems which I posted about on my blog. However, a few kind knitters have come to my rescue and I now feel a little bit more confident that I am actually doing the right thing....although I will feel so much better when the whole scarf is finished felted and measured. Up until then - who really knows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home