stitch ya neck out: Outgoing mail

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Outgoing mail


Here is my almost ready to mail package being inspected by Phoebe before it leaves. In addition to the yarn, which I showed you earlier, there are a couple little goodies for my swap pal. Hopefully she will enjoy them. This will go in the mail in the morning, and be on its way.

I can't wait to see what will be coming my way. I received an email today from the person I will be knitting for, but my email program is messed up, and I can receive, but apparently not send. I need to figure out what is going on, because it's driving me crazy, but I just don't have the time to mess with it now. Anyways, I want to thank her for letting me know what she is out there, and I will try to be patient until she receives her yarn and sends it to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home