stitch ya neck out: My yarn is coming...I promise

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My yarn is coming...I promise

I purchased my yarn a few weeks ago and I really was torn on which scarf I wanted, which yarn I liked, what I thought someone else would like to knit with. I settled on this yarn and this scarf (see below)...I was torn between the leaf scarf and this one and I couldn't see myself in green even thought I adore this scarf (maybe I'll get to knit it for someone else) and I love this plummy pink-ish color and the brownish hues in it.


I'm mailing it off tomorrow.... I think this is going to be a great knit-a-long. That's all for now...

ps...I just reread my post and it probably sounds like one might think that I don't realize you can change yarn colors (and therefore might be afraid that I may be their knitter)...it's just that I couldn't imagine that leaf scarf in a color other than green and I really like this plummy color for this one. Oh, now I feel silly I even added this...I'm excited though and that is really all for now :)


4 Comments:

At 03 August, 2005 04:23, Blogger jacqueline said...

well i think the pink colours will look gorgeous on you! good choice!

 
At 03 August, 2005 05:03, Blogger andrea said...

oh, that pink and brown yarn is beautiful - what a great combo of colors!

and i totally get what you mean in about yarn colors - i picked forbes forest as my scarf and i'm having a hard time imagining it in any color besides green!

;)

 
At 03 August, 2005 14:19, Blogger JinxedMinx said...

Oooh, I love that pattern. It's great fun to make, too. Beautiful color!

~Miri

 
At 04 August, 2005 04:27, Blogger bethieee said...

och! Your addendum was fabulous.. you have allayed any fears I might have otherwise had and you made me laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home