stitch ya neck out: I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

I was planning on taking a photo of the yarn I am sending to my swap pal, but unfortunately in my rush to get my package in the mail, I plum forgot. So I stole this photo off my blog instead.



If I had actually managed to get my act together and take said photo of yarn, I would have shown you the project I ended up choosing and which yarn I sent. However, since that didn't happen I thought I would leave you all wondering instead. One of these three yarns has left wintry Melbourne and is off to a warmer climate to visit a friend.

Maybe when it arrives my swap partner can let you all know who came to visit and what is will become.

1 Comments:

At 04 August, 2005 04:35, Blogger Michele said...

maybe it's me????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home